Do you have a savings goal in mind? Perhaps a lump sum for a house deposit? Round the world trip? Or a gift to your children/grandchildren? We can help you identify how much you will need and how much you will need to save.
Rather than wasting your time saving with a bank earning rubbish levels of interest, we can show you how to invest your money so you can get real growth at a level of risk that you are comfortable with.
Our financial planning services include:
- Lifetime cash flow forecasting – a visual demonstration of how your planning may work out and what would happen if you decided to do things differently.
- Tax management – making sure you make the most of all of the allowances available to you and to reduce your tax as much as possible.
- Online access to your investments – so you can always see how well they are performing.
The value from investments and the income from them may go down as well as up. Your capital is at risk.
Are you approaching retirement, about to retire or already retired and want more income to spend?
We can help take away all the confusion with pensions and explain it to you simply. We can even tell you what the government is likely to pay you when you reach state pension age – don’t get excited!
Our retirement planning services include:
- Pension review – We can carry out a review of your current pensions and let you know whether they are expensive, invested according to a level of risk you are comfortable with and whether it’s worth putting them altogether in one new simple pot.
- Retirement options – When it comes to taking an income from your pensions there are so many options, please don’t take the first one offered by your pension provider. We can go through and explain all the options and ensure that you use your pensions in a way that suits you and provides for your family after you’ve gone.
- Tax management – Assessing your position against the annual allowance and lifetime allowance. You don’t want to get caught out!
When you’ve worked so hard to build your wealth the last thing you want is to lose it all. You may suffer from a serious illness in the future, which means you can’t work and therefore have to use your savings. You may die prematurely and the loss of your income could mean your loved ones really struggle financially.
Even if you have a will in place is it really up to standard? When was the last time you reviewed it? Are you leaving everything to your children? What if they divorce in future? Their inheritance could go off with the your ex son or daughter in law!
We can help sort all your affairs so you can rest assured that if the worst happens, your family will be taken care of and your money will go to the people you want it to.
Our protection planning services include:
- Insurance – we can set you up with a range of insurances including life assurance, critical illness and income protection.
- Estate planning review – we can review your current documents including your will and powers of attorney and see if they are up to standard.
- Inheritance Tax review – if you add up everything you own you may find that your estate is subject to Inheritance Tax on death. Meaning your loved ones could lose 40% to the taxman! We can help plan against this.
- Long term care – we are living longer and it’s highly likely more of us will be going into care at some point in our life. It’s unlikely you will get much help from the government so planning is essential to avoid losing all your wealth including your home!
Are you looking to start your own business? It’s so much easier and rewarding to start a business these days and costs a lot less than you think!
Or if you’ve already established a business have you put in place an employee pension scheme? If not you will need to very soon, as it’s now the law.
Keeping staff healthy and financially sound is vital to businesses these days. Why not consider offering financial advice to your staff as an employee benefit?
Our business planning services include:
- Business start up – We can help guide you through the process from registering with Companies House to looking at different software options for email, cloud storage and accounting.
- Workplace pension scheme – We can help choose the best option and set it all up for you.
- Financial advice as an employee benefit – We can come in and give presentations on financial subjects and see staff individually if they require it.
Not ready to meet yet but would like to be kept in the loop?
Download our free Retirement Options Guide and subscribe to our email newsletter.